2013-01-05

HELP for Mye de Leon

from the Mye´s blog:
 
Alphonse
 
May 27th, 2012 | The News
It was unexpected, I learned that I am pregnant.
I don’t know how I will feel. Part of me was very happy about it but part of me is quite uncertain because we will be raising another child. Are we ready for it? That’s the big question. A day has passed and quickly all our worries turned to joy and excitement because we will have a new family member soon!
mye_babyboylowres
 
September 28th, 2012 | Baby Boy!
Fast forward 24 weeks, we learned that I am having a boy! Much to our surprise, this is the boy who will complete our family! The princesses have long wished for a prince to come along and now here he is. I cannot imagine the happiness that my husband, my daughters and I felt that day. I told the world about my baby and became very proud that I will be holding him in my arms in the next few weeks.
alphonse600
 
December 5th, 2012 | 4lbs 12oz
He is now 33 weeks and 5 days. Just a few more days and we will be able to finally hug him. Oh, I can’t wait for the day to come. The girls and I shopped for supplies and baby clothes. That evening, I was also brought to the pre-labor room due to pre-term labor. Good thing, he was able to calm down and we were sent home. Another bout of pre-term labor happened the week after but with the help of medicines, he was saved once more.
 
December 27th, 2012 | This is it!
He is now 36 weeks and 6 days. Today is my regular check with my OB-Gyne but I have already been having a series of contractions since the 26th. We did not go straight to the hospital. My husband came home from Singapore to spend Christmas with us so we had lunch together and we happily enjoyed our post-Christmas meal as a family. It was a fine day and we were all happy.
After lunch, we went to visit my OB-Gyne for my weekly check. I was told that I am fully effaced and dilated at 2cm and that I have to stay at the hospital. Since I will be having a repeat C-section, my doctor immediately scheduled an operation to avoid rupture of the uterine wall. I got excited! My husband went home to get some stuffs and I went straight to the Labor Room for preparation.
alphonse
 
December 27th, 2012 @ 5:33 PM, Alphonse is out. But I can barely hear him cry. He cried once, it stopped, he cried again and he stopped. I got worried. I can hear the doctors and nurses saying he’s having a lot of secretions and I keep asking myself why he is not crying but it went away the moment i saw him trying to latch. It was a very warm experience. My baby boy is finally with us.
Upon recovery, I saw my husband and the girls. They are full of joy.
Later that evening, I got a call from the Pediatrician, she said my baby has murmurs in his heart and it needs to be checked first before they send him to my room. It got me a bit worried but due to medicines, I didn’t get to think about it much. I just felt like sleeping and recovering my energy so I can finally cuddle him in the morning.
 
December 28th, 2012 | The Shocking News
Early morning, I got a visit from my anesthesiologist, my OB-Gyne and the Pediatrician. They went straight to inform me about the bad news. My baby has a hole in his heart chambers and that it needs to be checked by a Pedia Cardiologist. It was such a devastating news. What did my baby do to deserve such an illness? He is so tiny and fragile and he had just arrived in our lives. I kept on crying and I can’t bring myself to stop. It is so heartbreaking.
The next doctor who came into my room was the Pedia Cardiologist and he confirmed the illness of my son. He has Tetralogy of Fallot. He further explained that there is a hole between his bottom heart chambers causing him to lack enough oxygen supply to his lungs. It was the reason why he wasn’t crying. It was as if my son understands that the further he cries, the more stressful it will be for his heart.
The doctor was very kind and told us that even though it happened to him at this stage, this illness is curable by surgery. Yes, my little boy will have to undergo an open heart surgery to survive this illness. He needs to have it at 6 weeks old, the earliest but no more than 3 months or he will not make it. He told us how much the surgery will cost and what do we need to prepare. We will need roughly $12,500 for the surgery alone. It was another shocking news but deep in our hearts, we knew there is hope. We are not wealthy and we need to get that amount in a month so we can schedule our baby’s surgery and free him from this very stressful and scary condition.
Our family should’ve been the happiest today but this situation brought us tears and worry for our little prince. Every single day, he is trying his best. You will never hear him cry. He cannot even feed a straight 1 oz of milk because it puts stress to his heart. He needs to rest in between small feedings. I cannot breastfeed him because he is not comfortable so I had to pump regularly and give it to him using a feeding bottle. He is fighting and as a family, we want to fight with him.
 
alphonse2
 
We need help
YES, we do. We need to raise money to finance his surgery and we only have a month to do it. My husband is doing his best with his job and I want to contribute as well. I am a digital scrapbook designer and a blog designer. I am humbly knocking at your doors and offering my products and services so we can get the amount needed on time.
I have a digital scrapbook store at Pixels & Company and my blog design website is My Creative Zone.
My digital products are slowly being loaded to my store and there will be $1 kits available through the rest of January. If you are a digital scrapper or hybrid artist, your purchases this month will be greatly appreciated.
If you need blog make over or a new blog design, I can do it for you as well. Please check out My Creative Zone for all the graphic services I am offering as well as the rates. If you are interested, you may place your order through HERE.
{updated} Some people have sent me messages and want to send pledges straight to our account. We can never thank you all enough. If, by any chance you want to send it straight to us, my paypal address is admin@myedeleon.com
Thank you for spending some time reading this post and for thinking about my boy and our family. May you and your family be blessed this 2013.
 
 
 
 
Ahoj holky,

běžně tyto činnosti neprovádím, ale prošla jsem si něčím podobným, čím teď prochází designérka Mye de Leon a proto si Vás dovoluji touto cestou požádat o pomoc. Její příběh naleznete tady

http://myedeleon.com/2013/01/an-innocent-heart/comment-page-3/#comment-4874
 a pro ty, kdo nechtějí číst celý text jen ve zkratce napíšu, že se jí 27. prosince 2012 narodil syn Alphonse, u kterého lékaři zjistili vrozenou vývojovou srdeční vadu, které se říká Fallotova tetralogie. Alphonse se musí být do šesti týdnů operován, aby přežil Operace stojí 12.500 USD a Mye prosí všechny, kdo by si mohli a chtěli koupit jeji kity, aby tak učinili nyní, kdy potřebují s manželem kadžý dolar, protože nejsou bohatí a takovouto částku na operaci nemají. 
 
její práci najdete
zde
 


No comments: