2015-01-21

from E-Scape and Scrap blog

 
Thank you to Natasha Forder,
fantastic lady who taught me to work with the program
Serif CraftArtist 2 Professional
 
Scrapbook Diary 2015


Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 3

Posted 9 mins ago by Natasha Forder
Hi, has everyone had a great week? Hopefully you’ve had plenty of time to be creative and create a page or ten!
Last week I was enjoying scrapping with a vintage feel. DitaB Designs kit Family Memories is full of lovely vintage browns, creams and greens which is a beautiful colour palette that works just as well with a photo that you snapped today as well as an old sepia or black and white one. The two flower photos of mine used in the layout I did give a vintage effect to in Snapseed (I just can’t resist having a play with this app) but you could use a photos as is. Try different things to see what suits best. The two portrait photos are old family ones.
In last weeks page, I’ve also included two of the vintage theme scrapbook pages that I’ve created in the week using old family photos and the two processed photos. In Craft Artist I applied the glow edge to the flower photo on the left page of the book and the ripped edge to the flower photo bottom left. The book is a perfect way to display my journaling and I blended a white rose from the kit into the right hand book page with the luminosity blend, to add a little extra interest.
 
 
My two scrapbook layou

Scrapbook Diary 2015 Week 3
ts featured on the page.

Times Gone By
Times Past
I created my scrapbook pages with the lovely kit Family Memories by DitaB Designs. This kit is also available as a Serif Craft Artist file, which is great as the kit is all ready to go for you if you use this crafting application. This version can be found here: Family Memories Craft Artist File. I use Craft Artist so of course I grabbed the ready to go version out of the store.
Family Memories by DitaB Designs
I hope that you will be able to join me in the Scrapbook Diary Gallery with either your wish list for 2015 or a weekly page. Or why not leave a comment on your week in the comments section. Have a brilliant week scrapping and I’ll be back next week, Natasha.
 

No comments: