2015-02-08

MSAD closing the doors ...

 
 
https://www.myscrapartdigital.com/shop/ditab-designs-c-24_102/
 
all my products are 50% OFF
to February 15 in My Scrap Art Digital
 
***
 
FROM LAST  MSAD NEWSLETTER
 
Turning the page ...
It is with regret that I announce the closure of the shop.
 
The vagaries of life are that we unfortunately
can decide everything and especially not of the future.
We must make choices and even if it was hard, it was
necessary for my personal and professional life.

 I thank the whole team for have contributing to my
dream and I wish them all the happiness she deserves!
I also want to thank you "you", you who have shared
this adventure with us and to follow your favorite
designers, a list of new "scrap home" is available on the forum.

 However, I keep the community (forum, blog and gallery),
and I hope you like always come and share
with us your most beautiful pages.

Stéphanie aka Fanette Design
 

No comments: