2019-04-01

https://pickleberrypop.com/forum/index.php?threads/collect-twenty-coordinating-freebies-no-foolin.12650/&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=get_20_coordinating_freebies_no_foolin&utm_term=2019-04-01 



Many of PBP's designers are offering coordinated freebies
  to their Newsletter Subscribers
You'll definitely want to collect all of them!
 

https://pickleberrypop.com/forum/index.php?threads/collect-twenty-coordinating-freebies-no-foolin.12650/&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=get_20_coordinating_freebies_no_foolin&utm_term=2019-04-01




and get this fantastic mini kit FREE
only to April 10!!! 



Happy life!

Dita

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your contribution! I have been signed up to your newsletter, in the past, but, I re-signed when I didn't receive your newsletter, for some reason. I've re-sign several times but, I haven't received your newsletter yet. I'm sure this is simply due to the volume of email but, I don't want to fall between the cracks, so to speak. Thank you so much for participating. Faith at famadio@cogeco.ca

parkerdm said...

Unfortunately I am Having same issues as the previous writer. I would love to get a newsletter from you.