2021-09-08

 



THANK YOU


individual packs or mini collection with story

This kit is very special. I was inspired to create it by my brother-in-law,
who is 49 years old. With his consent, I publish his story ...

 
On July 26 (2021), my brother-in-law was taken to the hospital
by a quick rescue service. After 10 days in the hospital,
the brother-in-law was diagnosed with a brain tumor
measuring 3.5x3x2.5 cm. It was a shock for us.

 
On August 10, he was operated on at
the Central Military Hospital in Prague (the best
workplace of its kind in the Czech Republic).
On August 14, he was released home
and could go on vacation with us.

 
Around noon on August 15, he started having problems
again. We took him to the nearest hospital. From there,
he was airlifted back to Prague and operated
on again due to a brain hemorrhage.

 
On Friday, August 20, he was released again
and spent the rest of the holiday with us.

 
He wanted to thank all the women who helped him - wife,
daughter, me and my mother. 
He bought to each of us
a bouquet in the shape of a heart of red and white roses.
And he told us to all THANK YOU. 


I'm crying even now ...
It's been incredibly strong and I've been thinking about
my brother-in-law for a whole month,
I'm not very capable of doing anything.

 
On August 30 he was in Prague for the first
oncology consultation. 

Result from oncology: it was a cancer.
The operation removed the entire tumor.

 
On September 6 begins 6 weeks of irradiation
and at least 6 months of chemotherapy.  

 
So ... up to the fight ...
 
THANK YOU!

Dita


 
SHOP NOW

INDIVIDUAL PACKS 20% OFF

kit with 41 elements (59 in total) and 8x2 papers (blůack and white version)

4 clusters and 9 quick pages



MINI COLLECTION 40% OFF
 
SHOP NOW

FOR INSPIRATION
SHOP NOW

1 comment:

lkwasny said...

Such a very touching story Dita. Thank you for sharing it with us. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.